What's new

Fork 380.57 HGG-FINAL

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't mention these prices again , we have feelings lol

10 Eur for 1000/200 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may have cheap internet, but he has to live off onions,garlic and goat cheese and is surrounded by stray dogs and gypsies. Oh and vampires.

Apologies, appalling stereotypes there, anything for a cheap laugh at others expense with me. No Offence.

He may have cheap internet, but he has to live off onions,garlic and goat cheese and is surrounded by stray dogs and gypsies. Oh and vampires.

Apologies, appalling stereotypes there, anything for a cheap laugh at others expense with me. No Offence.

The explanation it's simple:
- The infrastructure was done after the end of communism so it is all on fiber. I have fiber coming until the door.
- The income in RO is lower than Canada/Finland/UK

Just for a cheap laugh...
Vampires are helping us to be visible on world map :)
Unfortunately for you is that our gipsy gone in UK, Spain, Italy, Germany.
Maybe that is why prince Charles love to come in Romania (Transylvania) :D
Dogs are not anymore on street, a lot of Chinese people are here. I don't know if local authorities solved the dogs problem or...

Sorry for off-topic..

Not at all . Excessive analysis will drift you away from understanding humor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Unfortunately we don't have anymore vampires too. They were replaced by politicians :)

Unfortunately we don't have anymore vampires too. They were replaced by politicians :)
...descendants of Vlad III. called Țepeș Drăculea? :D

The explanation it's simple:
- The infrastructure was done after the end of communism so it is all on fiber. I have fiber coming until the door.
- The income in RO is lower than Canada/Finland/UK

wikipedia:
(1989) After the revolution, the National Salvation Front (NSF), led by Ion Iliescu, took partial multi-party democratic and free market measures

wikipedia:
(2000) In Romania, broadband internet has been available since 2000, through coaxial cable.

wikipedia:
(1989) After the revolution, the National Salvation Front (NSF), led by Ion Iliescu, took partial multi-party democratic and free market measures

wikipedia:
(2000) In Romania, broadband internet has been available since 2000, through coaxial cable.
yes and no. On 97 at my first job I had coaxial. The first fiber ring around the country it was on 2002 or 2003 as I remember.

2 days with no issues with new version 380.57.4. Upgraded without reset to default.
Actually I didn't had issues also with previous versions.
I think that the current one has a smoother interface.
Anyway, still a great job!

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_to_the_premises_by_country

Romania

In Romania, FTTH was first deployed in Timişoara by RDS. Currently, it is available in every major city. The name of the service is FiberLink. There are 4 subscription plans: FiberLink 50, FiberLink 100, FiberLink 500 and FiberLink 1000.[citation needed] For Home use, it is available since 2007, first only in some regions, but quickly expanded.

ggaven perhaps a high-income but corrupted politician or bureaucratic, getting prestigious early access to fiber? ...and now feeding on a piece of 'stolen' router firmware :p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_to_the_premises_by_country

Romania

In Romania, FTTH was first deployed in Timişoara by RDS. Currently, it is available in every major city. The name of the service is FiberLink. There are 4 subscription plans: FiberLink 50, FiberLink 100, FiberLink 500 and FiberLink 1000.[citation needed] For Home use, it is available since 2007, first only in some regions, but quickly expanded.

ggaven perhaps a high-income but corrupted politician or bureaucratic, getting prestigious early access to fiber? ...and now feeding on a piece of 'stolen' router firmware :p
How about starting your own topic about wonderful Romania?

I think this is the most off topic thread ever I've ever read.
Let's just support Hugo and help him improve the firmware.
I think every country on this planet is awesome, only religion and motives to kill are the ugly part. Sfuff like that. *Sigh*

Anyone got 57.4 on rt-n18u?
I get terrible speed on wifi, about 14-16mbit (60-70mbit with same firmware and same settings on rt-ac66u). Tried rebooting it a few times, factory reset...

And another thing, i've changed original antennas with high gain antennas and router just goes berserk, led's flashing, rebooting ever 2 minutes, but these antennas works fine with rt-ac66u.

Tried too before with more powerful antennas on AC87U in order to extend the range but the results were worse, with high instability of signal. Then in my case, hgg fw solved the range issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huangpu_Park

If they're Chinese tourists, you'd better avoid correlating them to anything but dogs...:rolleyes:

Sorry for misunderstanding. It was a bad joke. The idea it was that the Chinese people are eating dogs. It is a local joke but it doesn't have anything to do with that bad racist thing from the past. Please accept my apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.