What's new

Fork 380.57 HGG-FINAL

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no 802.11d in 380.57, without .11d I cant use 80mhz channel bandwidth under OS X. There are many routers around with different country codes.

Curious to know why 11d or 11h is required for 80MHz?

I don't have either turned on but I'm getting 80MHz on 5GHz. FW is Merlin 378.55 (not this fork).

Curious to know why 11d or 11h is required for 80MHz?

I don't have either turned on but I'm getting 80MHz on 5GHz. FW is Merlin 378.55 (not this fork).
On mac? Maybe cuz the regulation on some nearby wifi is diffrent making it like ex CN and maybe CN cant have 80mhz 5ghz

Yes, I'm also a Mac user :)

I think I know what you guys are referring to now. It actually has little to do with 11d or 11h though they help a bit. More detail in this thread.

Pls screenshot when the script. That u make to set the #a country. Thx

There is no scripts. If you're interested to get it done, read this thread - the one contribution hggomes made to this community that I'll vouch for him..

Okay. So the trick is here. U know the default beacon is 100ms right. And they didnt change it (hopefully) . so the trick is enable the d regulation and change the regulation country. Then set the beacon to 50ms or 25ms. Then mac will found our wifi first and done :)

Okay. So the trick is here. U know the default beacon is 100ms right. And they didnt change it (hopefully) . so the trick is enable the d regulation and change the regulation country. Then set the beacon to 50ms or 25ms. Then mac will found our wifi first and done :)

That's still a game of probability. I don't know your chance of winning..perhaps 70%? No good enough..

It didn't work in my case. no ccode.

2016_02_09_21_24_46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.