What's new

Fork 380.57 HGG-FINAL

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shouting. A respectful request. Please, stop.

Why?

Because I'm right? And others will tolerate broken windows?

If that's the case - then perhaps this is a community I don't want to be part of, and I'll take my contributions and insight and go somewhere else...

Doesn't let HGG off the hook however...

Why?

Because I'm right? And others will tolerate broken windows?

If that's the case - then perhaps this is a community I don't want to be part of, and I'll take my contributions and insight and go somewhere else...

Doesn't let HGG off the hook however...

Anyone who argues with "because I am right" is obviously not having a conversation. They are preaching. This forum is not exclusively your soap-box.

If you are unwilling to be open-minded about different perspectives than your own, by all means "go somewhere else".

I know you are not as stubborn as your latest posts. Do please stay around.

That's enough.

@hggomes : Please provide the GPL code, or stop distributing (even behind semi-closed doors) custom builds. All of these forum arguments entirely revolves around this lack of GPL compliance.

@sfx2000 : No need to post the same thing in three different threads all over the forums. If a public request and a private request both failed, then you will have to escalate to another level, as publicly insisting is highly unlikely to produce any positive result at this point, except alienate the rest of the forum visitors.

FCC discussions: there are other threads already there discussing it. If people feels the need for further discussions on this topic, either add to one of the existing threads, or start a fresh one.

I'm locking this thread, as it has totally derailed off topic, and has spiraled down into personal bickering on various fronts. I'm getting tired of the regular flow of moderation requests, and I'm sure @thiggins also is.

Status
Not open for further replies.