What's new

Found a couple bugs on VPN Server tab with merlin 384.17

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

heyjose

New Around Here
I have an ASUS RT-AC86U running the latest firmware 384.17

Frist, the RSA Encryption option does not show most of the time. Especially after you apply an update.

Second, the Export OpenVPN configuration file shows an error message, but it will go away if you click apply and seems to work just fine. Message is "Certification Authentication / Server certification / Server Key field error! Please check the Keys and Certification contents on the Advanced Settings page."

Nothing serious, just thought I would mention it for consideration with the next release.

@heyjose You say you were able to get an export of openvpn config file by pressing apply. I am not able to and am receiving that exact error message.
I have a fresh install (first time ever) of merlin version 384.19. I enabled server 1 for openvpn and applied, that's where i initially see the message. I then clicked apply again (as I understood your fix) and same message. Going into Keys and Certificates, all the sections are blank. From what I understand, these should have been filled out by merlin. Would either yourself or anyone else know of what I am missing to get openvpn setup?