What's new

GT AX-11000 Traffic Analyzer for Secondary WAN?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kashif Tasneem

Regular Contributor
Hi. I have setup dual WAN as fail over on my AX-11000 router. For last 4 days, my primary WAN is down and secondary WAN is up. Today I noticed that traffic analyzer is not being populated.

Is this normal that data is not populated from secondary WAN? Can I do anything to fix it?

Is this normal that data is not populated from secondary WAN?
It's a bug (it was not doing this with my previous RT AC68U), and to be perfectly accurate it's not for the secondary WAN, but it's for any WAN that is not the main WAN port.

For instance my primary WAN was a USB 4G modem and my secondary was a DSL Modem on the WAN Ethernet port.

Bandwith monitor was not working with the primary WAN (USB port) but was working on the secondary WAN (Ehternet WAN port)

I reported this to ASUS via the feedback feature of the router month ago.

And there is nothing I have found to work around this issue.

It's a bug (it was not doing this with my previous RT AC68U), and to be perfectly accurate it's not for the secondary WAN, but it's for any WAN that is not the main WAN port.

For instance my primary WAN was a USB 4G modem and my secondary was a DSL Modem on the WAN Ethernet port.

Bandwith monitor was not working with the primary WAN (USB port) but was working on the secondary WAN (Ehternet WAN port)

I reported this to ASUS via the feedback feature of the router month ago.

And there is nothing I have found to work around this issue.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I have reported it as well.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!