What's new

having trouble with my rt5300

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jerry6

Very Senior Member
seems i cannot change the upnp settings it i hit the yes button it shows no as active same with ecure upnp no changes take place . Also when selecting dns same thing the radio buttons work in reverse i hit yes and no button fills in , has my router been hacked ? no matter what I do I cannot turn upnp off no matter what i do it shows up as on on the trend net acan . using the latest Merlin FW for the RT 5300
Sorry if this is a bit hard to understand , to many traumatic brain injuries

seems i cannot change the upnp settings it i hit the yes button it shows no as active same with ecure upnp no changes take place . Also when selecting dns same thing the radio buttons work in reverse i hit yes and no button fills in , has my router been hacked ? no matter what I do I cannot turn upnp off no matter what i do it shows up as on on the trend net acan . using the latest Merlin FW for the RT 5300
Sorry if this is a bit hard to understand , to many traumatic brain injuries
did you clear your cache before trying all this?

no but thanks , I'll give it a try

tried that stillnot able to change settings , going to factory reset Don't trust things as is have a bad feeling

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!