having trouble with my rt5300

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

jerry6

Very Senior Member
seems i cannot change the upnp settings it i hit the yes button it shows no as active same with ecure upnp no changes take place . Also when selecting dns same thing the radio buttons work in reverse i hit yes and no button fills in , has my router been hacked ? no matter what I do I cannot turn upnp off no matter what i do it shows up as on on the trend net acan . using the latest Merlin FW for the RT 5300
Sorry if this is a bit hard to understand , to many traumatic brain injuries

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Part of the Furniture
seems i cannot change the upnp settings it i hit the yes button it shows no as active same with ecure upnp no changes take place . Also when selecting dns same thing the radio buttons work in reverse i hit yes and no button fills in , has my router been hacked ? no matter what I do I cannot turn upnp off no matter what i do it shows up as on on the trend net acan . using the latest Merlin FW for the RT 5300
Sorry if this is a bit hard to understand , to many traumatic brain injuries
did you clear your cache before trying all this?

jerry6

Very Senior Member
no but thanks , I'll give it a try

jerry6

Very Senior Member
tried that stillnot able to change settings , going to factory reset Don't trust things as is have a bad feeling

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!