What's new

how to block a particular website

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

homeofwind

Regular Contributor
Hi all,
Using current stock firmware for AX86U.
Tried to block a certain site but seems it can be still accessed while some others can not. Any clean way of doing it through the settings?
I put the website on blacklist of URL filter and Keyword filter. Is it due to not cleaning the cache/data from the user end?
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi all,
Using current stock firmware for AX86U.
Tried to block a certain site but seems it can be still accessed while some others can not. Any clean way of doing it through the settings?
I put the website on blacklist of URL filter and Keyword filter. Is it due to not cleaning the cache/data from the user end?
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Did you tick the "enable" button? After ticking the enable button, you need to add the site to the URL Filter - blacklist. After adding items to the list, you also need to hit the "Apply" button when you're finished.

Did you tick the "enable" button? After ticking the enable button, you need to add the site to the URL Filter - blacklist. After adding items to the list, you also need to hit the "Apply" button when you're finished.
I did.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!