What's new

How to change language of latest firmware of AC68U?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristoV

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I recently just bought a brand new Asus AC68U Router in Japan (BiC Camera).

After the first setup with stock firmware, the language was in english and there was an option to change the language in the top right portion of the site.

After updating the latest firmware though, the language suddenly changed to Japanese and I can't find the option to change the language anymore. (Tried looking in different sections)

Please see attached pic for reference.

asus.jpg

I need help! I just want my interface in English.

Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Last edited:
The language tab should be there at the top right corner.

Did you power the router off after flashing the new firmware ? It needs a manual reboot .

Edit: You say you used the latest firmware, where did you get that, was it on the Asus pages or Merlin's site?

Yes, I did. I also pressed the reset button for 5 seconds. But, to no avail. The entire language tab completely disappeared from the top right corner. I also tried manually updating the firmware from the official Global Asus website, but still the problem persists.

Is this normal?

Don't double-post, it will only confuse everyone trying to follow the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!