What's new

Skynet How to see which domains get blocked by Skynet?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rici

Regular Contributor
Hi,

What is the option I have to select in Skynet (when connected to my router via SSH) to get a live view of outcoming traffic - including which domains get blocked?
IIRC there was an option for getting such a view, but I can't find that anymore.

Any hints?

Thank you!

Hi,

What is the option I have to select in Skynet (when connected to my router via SSH) to get a live view of outcoming traffic - including which domains get blocked?
IIRC there was an option for getting such a view, but I can't find that anymore.

Any hints?

Thank you!
That's a tough one because Skynet blocks the IP address associated with a domain. Sometimes an IP address can be associated with more than one domain. So it is hard to say whether skynet can truely reverse engineer the IP back to domain properly. Not unless skynet has archived it somewhere for later use and diagnostics.

Us
Hi,

Any hints?

Thank you!
Use the command

firewall debug watch

If you have diversion installed, we use the dnsmasq log to identify blocks to domains.

That's a tough one because Skynet blocks the IP address associated with a domain. Sometimes an IP address can be associated with more than one domain. So it is hard to say whether skynet can truely reverse engineer the IP back to domain properly. Not unless skynet has archived it somewhere for later use and diagnostics.
Understand, it's all about IP addresses.

Unfortunately, as I experienced a couple of times, all of a sudden certain domains are blocked, and it's caused by Skynet.

That's what I a interested in to see: A client likes to access a web site and Skynet blocks that.

If there any way to get a live view of it (besides checking what is on blocklists)?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!