What's new

HTB: quantum of class 10001 is big

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

geko53

Regular Contributor
Hi folks,

since I made my last reboot some two weeks ago I have to read in syslog following warnings every time WAN is restored after a modem hangup (which happens every 24 hours initiated by my internet provider):

Apr 24 07:22:29 rc_service: ip-up 26758:notify_rc start_firewall
Apr 24 07:22:30 kernel: HTB: quantum of class 10001 is big. Consider r2q change.
Apr 24 07:22:30 kernel: HTB: quantum of class 20001 is big. Consider r2q change.
Apr 24 07:22:30 kernel: HTB: quantum of class 10009 is big. Consider r2q change.
Apr 24 07:22:30 kernel: HTB: quantum of class 20009 is big. Consider r2q change.
Is anybody able to tell me what is going wrong here?

Btw.: I own a RT-AC68U Router driven by Merlin's 380.58 firmware...

Ciao
Gerald

Just ignore these. They are notices from the QoS stack because the current implementation isn't very well finetuned. Those warnings are harmless.

Just ignore these. They are notices from the QoS stack because the current implementation isn't very well finetuned. Those warnings are harmless.
Tx vmi for your very quick and calming response ☺

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!