What's new

Lets Encrypt not updating, or?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

1. Nope, it isn't needed unless you want to use the standalone mode of acme.sh which needs socat. You may wish to edit the locations ACME_DIRECTORY and ACME_LOG to somewhere else if you don't have entware installed though (anywhere except the temporary storage should work).
  2. It doesn't matter where you create it, but yes chmod +x will be needed. After running "acme.sh install" you can even delete it if you want. The 'import/persistent option' in WebUI is what you want as well, since it reads certificates from /jffs/.cert.
  3. You'll still need to issue a certificate, after that it will auto renew when needed. For most providers you can use the DNS api, and for asuscomm.com addresses this script still works (just tested myself).

Thank you for your help, much appreciated. I'll give a try in a few days, because now I have not enough free time (my mother is in ICU). I hope you don't mind if I ask for help if I needed.