What's new

Limited throughput RT-AC68U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

All fresh settings handcrafted! last test was wifi now Ethernet - 509/561. Thanks!! Now how should I rebuild moving forward? just load settings or is there a methodical (correct/better way to do this.

All fresh settings handcrafted! last test was wifi now Ethernet - 509/561. Thanks!! Now how should I rebuild moving forward? just load settings or is there a methodical (correct/better way to do this.
In your case enable things like DoT and DNSSEC turn on script support and add AMTM, Skynet then Diversion. Don't enable Traffic monitoring or QOS or AI-Protection or AI-Cloud, just stay away from the Asus and Trend Micro stuff. Add stuff back step by step and reboot each step. The reason for the reboot is so that you can tell if the acceleration settings have been affected.

I can confirm that when making changes that affect NAT acceleration a full reboot is required for the NAT acceleration status to be updated on the 68U.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!