What's new

Looking for 1Gb Wan2Lan with time scheduling

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Elior Zeno

New Around Here
Hey,

I got the RT-AC1900P, while CTF enabled I can reach my full ISP bandwidth of 1Gb/sec (100% cpu)
But when I enable time scheduling (CTF is off) I can only reach 100-300Mb/sec.

What would be a good solution for this situation ?

Thanks
Elior

An RT-AC86U? :)

I am not sure if time scheduling turns off hardware acceleration on an RT-AC86U, but that ( or the RT-AX88U ) model would be the most current ones I would expect to not disable HW acceleration with that feature enabled. :)

What, precisely, do you mean by time scheduling? Allowing wireless and/or wired internet access during certain times only? For all clients, or just some (your kids)? You want to be as specific as possible there, as that will let us recommend a product to specifically address that need.

Last edited:
On the Cisco wireless WAP581 AP you schedule however you want when comes to time. You can pick each day of the week to do something different. I don't see anything to turn off the LAN or WAN at a certain time on the router. I believe you can schedule ports with time on my layer 3 switch. It seems like I remember it. I can look for sure if it is important. So over a complete system there is time scheduling.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!