What's new

Merry Christmas Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brummygit

Very Senior Member
Thank you for all of your hard work this year, you've made Asus routers much more valuable for many people.

Have a great Christmas !!

+1 here. All your hard work is much appreciated. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas Merlin! The existence of your firmware was the the main reason to purchase RT-N66U nine months ago. Now my home network is fulfilling all my requirements. Greetings from Bulgaria!

Joyeux Noel from a fellow Canadian. Thanks for all your hard work.

+1 here too, thanks for all your work on this. This was instrumental for me too in my decision to purchase the RT-AC66U (and considering a 68U in the future).

+1
Can only agree with previous posters, very nice work to give us an alternative firmware to use.
Merry X-mas and A happy new year Merlin!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Merlin and many thanks for all the great work you do.

also - first post: Greetings to the SNB community and happy holidays to all.

Yes indeed - adding my best wishes as well to Merlin for a fine Christmas and a great 2014.
Many thanks for your great work!

Ditto my fellow Canadian friend, Merry Christmas and thanks for your hard work!

Happy Holidays From Austin TX

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Thank you for making xmas year round with software updates!

Thanks, Merlin. Your work is appreciated, as you can see. Have a good one, whatever it may be!
[groan]

Last edited:
merry christmas!

thanks for all your work with asuswrt and still taking time out of your day to help the little people :)

Merry Christmas again Merlin.:)

Merry Christmas Merlin. Thank you for making my life easier with your amazing router prowess.

Happy Boxing Day too!

Merlin, I've only known about your firmware for Asus routers for a few months - but I knew from day one that I would not want a router without your firmware on it.

Merry, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas Merlin and many thanks for all the great work for you :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.