What's new

miniupnpd[744] - Firmware:374.42_2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Note to RMerlin....Just received a close notice for this issue from Thomas. He went with my original fix of changing the default delay (although smaller, he went with 50ms instead of my 100ms.) I've validated the smaller value is good.

You may want to change to this fix instead of the DELAY_MSEARCH_RESPONSE compile option you picked up in beta2. I actually saw a single hit of the problem in about 2 weeks when running with the compile option (since it's a random delay generation, it likely eventually picked a really small number to cause the single event).

I got the notice too (I'm subscribed to his repo). I'll switch to the upstream fix before the 376.44 release.

Help with fix

Hey guys. I am having the same issue with my PLEX/RT-AC56U setup. Can someone dumb down the fix for those of us that are not at the same level as the rest of you? I have tried to accesss the miniupnpd && ./genconfig.sh --leasefile --vendorcfg via putty but it is telling me I can't cd to miniupnpd. I must have misunderstood the instructions.

Hey guys. I am having the same issue with my PLEX/RT-AC56U setup. Can someone dumb down the fix for those of us that are not at the same level as the rest of you? I have tried to accesss the miniupnpd && ./genconfig.sh --leasefile --vendorcfg via putty but it is telling me I can't cd to miniupnpd. I must have misunderstood the instructions.

Upgrade to the latest firmware version, this issue was fixed a few months ago.

It's a fix that must be compiled into the firmware.....it's included in my fork version of 374.43 (Sticky at the top of the forum list) or in any of Merlin's builds 376.44 or later.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!