What's new

Need solution to turn off WiFi on time schedule

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dfulano

New Around Here
I have 2 RT-AC68U in an Aimesh mode, and they have been solid. They serve a large community of visitors, but I am looking for a way to set a schedule that will ideally shut down the WiFi at certain times, while leaving the LAN working for maximum bandwidth. Is there any way to accomplish this?

I have 2 RT-AC68U in an Aimesh mode, and they have been solid. They serve a large community of visitors, but I am looking for a way to set a schedule that will ideally shut down the WiFi at certain times, while leaving the LAN working for maximum bandwidth. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Wireless -> Professional -> Enable Schedule. Do it on both bands.

Thank you both very much. Is it possible to limit it to just the Guest network? I suppose that is what I was really trying to accomplish, but failing that, I will have to cut everything I guess.

The Guest network settings provide a "time left" system , not a scheduler , that counts down to zero and off.

One way around this maybe to restrict your guests to 2.4GHz with a time schedule, use different credentials for the 5GHz band.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!