Download = https://www.asus.com/me-en/Networking/RT-AX88U/HelpDesk_Download/
ASUS RT-AX88U Firmware version 22.214.171.124.386.41700
1. AiMesh 2.0
- System optimization: one click in AiMesh to optimize the topology
- System Ethernet backhaul mode, all nodes will only connect by ethernet, all bands will be released for wireless clients.
- System factory default and reboot.
- Client device reconnect, make the device to offline and online again.
- Client device binding to specific AP.
- Guest WiFi on all Mesh nodes (all node need to upgrade to 126.96.36.199.386 firmware)
- Access nodes USB application.
Connection priority and Ethernet backhaul mode introduction
[AiMesh] What is Ethernet Backhaul Mode/Backhaul Connection Priority in AiMesh System and how to set up in different scenarios? | Official Support | ASUS Global
How to setup ASUS AiMesh or ZenWiFi Mesh Ethernet backhaul under different conditions
[Wireless] How to set up ASUS AiMesh or ZenWiFi Mesh Ethernet backhaul under different conditions ? (Advanced setup with network switch) | Official Support | ASUS Global
2. New Family interface in ASUS router App.
ASUS Router App for iOS must greater or equal to iOS v188.8.131.52.75
Android version greater or equal to v184.108.40.206.74
3. The unit of the WiFi time scheduler goes to 1 minute.
4. Support IPSec IKE v1 and IKE v2, and you can use the Windows 10 native VPN client program to connect to the router's IPSec VPN server. The Windows 10 new FAQ is in https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1033576
5. 2.4 and 5G on the network map could be configured in the same tab.
6. Captcha for login can be disabled in administration -> system.
7. Printer server port can be disabled on the USB app page.
8. Clients which connect to the guest network can be viewed in the network map -->view list --> interface
9. Fix Lets encrypt not working properly.
10. Add IPTV supports for specific region.