What's new

New Router - RT-AX68U o RT-AX58U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xricardito5x

New Around Here
Good night friends
I registered because I was reading the forum because I had doubts about which router to acquire as the main one
I live in 1 house with 4 floors, I currently have 2 RT-AX58U that I bought in Amazon Renewed, these are located on the second floor at two extreme points due to the thickness of the walls

Currently I am going to buy 1 additional router for the third floor, I was thinking of acquiring the RT-AX58U again in Amazon Renewed since the cost is $ 130, but the RT-AX68U crossed the page and it caught my attention

The RT-AX58U with shipping to my country costs $ 140.87 and the RT-AX68U $ 189.11, a difference of $ 48.24, is it worth paying this extra? Since if the improvements were to be noticed, I would like to consider it, taking into account that I want the coverage to be better and I only have a 100Mbs internet and I would have the 3 routers connected via ethernet setting up the Aimesh

If I look for the new RT-AX68U the difference is only $ 10, but being Renewed the difference is bigger

* I am very sorry for my English, I am using the translator

Thank you in advance

Thank you very much partner, I was attentive to all your issues about this router and I will follow your advice, I go for the RT-AX68U as the main

Let us know how you make out with it!