What's new

ntpMerlin ntpMerlin v3.x

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

And another swift reply from the NTP admin @ PTB:

I read your conversation with Martin. So you are aware of ptbtime1/2/3.ptb.de starting NTS service. The servers ptbnts1/2/3.ptb.de were announced as test servers on https://www.ptb.de/cms/en/ptb/facha...ters-using-the-network-time-protocol-ntp.html. It wasn't clear from the beginning whether they would turn productive or stay in test status but it was decided to extend the official timeservers ptbtime1/2/3.ptb.de. So with our atomic clocks as primary source they disseminate the official time information for Germany, in the past via NTP and now via NTP and NTS.

So ptbnts[123].ptb.de have been taken offline, ptbtime[123].ptb.de (which were main NTP servers for Germany and Europe) have been upgrade with NTS and will continue to provide their services but with NTS available. As they have atomic clocks as their primary source, they are (at least for Germany) the most accurate source you'll likely find depending on where you live.

heyy on my ntpmerlin it shows :
WebUI for ntpMerlin is available at:
WebUI page not found

Another question did you edit your config or, just install and all is ready ? ^^

My UI page is also gone reboot does not resolve it

v3.4.0 is now available
Changelog:

• FIXED: Chart display of really small averages
  • NEW: Choice of data aggregation for charts in WebUI: raw, hourly and daily
  • NEW: Recent stat updates are shown as a table in WebUI that is sortable and scrollable
  • NEW: Configure how long data is kept in the database
  • NEW: Configure how many recent results are displayed in the WebUI
  • IMPROVED: CPU intensive tasks are now run with a lower priority to minimise hogging the CPU
  • IMPROVED: Use of keyboard keys d,r,l,f for chart functions (drag zoom, reset zoom, toggle lines, toggle fill)
  • IMPROVED: Use of indexes in database for small performance increases
  • IMPROVED: Use ajax to load dependent files in WebUI to avoid complete page load failures if a file was unavailable
  • IMPROVED: Stale ntpmerlin processes will be cleared on each stat update
  • REMOVED: Setting toggle for raw vs. average data output

Upgraded, but now the data windows are stuck on "loading data" or "no data to display". Had nice graphs before the upgrade. Is this to be expected?

Upgraded, but now the data windows are stuck on "loading data" or "no data to display". Had nice graphs before the upgrade. Is this to be expected?

update stats ( obviously!)

Hm, the new formats should have been created as part of the update. Did you update via webui or command line?

Hm, the new formats should have been created as part of the update. Did you update via webui or command line?
webui button worked fine for me

Command line

Try a cache clear in your browser

Thanks Jack. I saved the chrony conf file, uninstalled and re-installed and restored the conf file. Took a a few minutes, but am starting to see data now.

Who knows. Computers

Updated from command line - all is well :)

UI page still not showing on add on page

I updated to v3.4.0 by command line everything seemed to be OK, then I started receiving time sync errors from some devices. I tried running ntpmerlin from the cl, it reported 'Creating database table indexes...' but didn't go any further. Command 'ntpmerlin uninstall' followed by re-installation from AMTM solved the issue.

Which scripts are you running and are they all up to date?
I have Unbound, FlexQoS, Skynet, ntpMerlin, Diversion All are up to date I have reinstalled ntpMerlin but still does not resolve the problem

I can still get to ntpMerlin UI but have to go https://10.8.100.1:8443/user3.asp does not show on the add on page

I have Unbound, FlexQoS, Skynet, ntpMerlin, Diversion All are up to date I have reinstalled ntpMerlin but still does not resolve the problem

I can still get to ntpMerlin UI but have to go https://10.8.100.1:8443/user3.asp does not show on the add on page
Run sgui in unbound manager to update/reinstall it. Unfortunately due to that scripts design it doesn’t report updates to modules provided by other script authors

Run sgui in unbound manager to update/reinstall it. Unfortunately due to that scripts design it doesn’t report updates to modules provided by other script authors
Thank you so much

I like the graphs with this latest update.