What's new

Orbi RBK50 (RBR50 & RBS50) - IPV6 Not Recognized

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Installed that version, and IPV6 is now working, so looks like it's a compiler issue as you suspected.

Confirmed. Installed 9.2.5.2.5.1SF-HW from stock 2.5.1.16 and IPv6 is still working.

Well. This is good and bad simultaneously. Good that IPv6 is working now. Bad is that it is not quite clear what was the reason of issue. There could be two possibility:

1. Such "sleeping bug" by NG/DNI waked up when changing compiler.
or
2. GCC 10.2.0 issue (bug in compiler itself).

But unfortunately as I wrote I can trace/debug this bug only in my mind browsing codes having no access to IPv^ because of my ISP limitation. Tonnes of codes... My brain is not ready to debug it w/o at least two boxes of beer :cool: what is not so good for a health... Too much for me o_O.

So let us fix this issue by changing compiler...

Voxel.

Last edited:
This the place to report a small bug? In the Attached Devices, the icon for Smart Lock seems to be missing, it's just a thumbnail placeholder.

Capture.PNG

This the place to report a small bug? In the Attached Devices, the icon for Smart Lock seems to be missing, it's just a thumbnail placeholder.
Thank you. It is minor NG/DNI bug in WebGUI, the same bug exists in the stock (all versions I checked including V2.7.0.70). The reason: there is the file Smart_Lock.png but WebGUI tries to load Smart_lock.png (lowercase "L"). Will be fixed in the next release.

P.S. Temporary could be fixed on-the-fly using "Overlay partition on USB", see my QuickStart.txt. I.e.if you copy

/www/image/Smart_Lock.png to /mnt/sda1/overlay/www/image/Smart_lock.png

Voxel.

Voxel, maybe this question has been answered before. Why using an ORBI you cannot have two different SSID. one for the 5GHZ and one for the 2.4? Thank you!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!