What's new

port 21 not forwarding

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

simpel

Occasional Visitor
Router: DSL-RTAC88U running latest Asuswrt-Merlin firmware

Forwarding port as shows in the picture, dont know where ells to forward, not working, please help

Attachments

• Unavngivet.jpg
    Unavngivet.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 122
Router: DSL-RTAC88U running latest Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
There's no such model as "DSL-RTAC88U". What model do you really have?

Forwarding port as shows in the picture, dont know where ells to forward, not working, please help
Does your router have a public WAN IP address? What FTP server software are you running on 192.168.1.218?

the router is asus RT-AC88U

yes do you want me to write my wan ip here? but yes i have

The ftp server runs at synology ds214+

the ftp server can i reach at 192.168.1.218 bye ftp

What are the first two octets as shown on the Asus' Network Map page? e.g. 81.216.xxx.yyy

What do you see on the router's System Log > Port Forwarding page?

Yahoo, i was looking on my public ip not wan, os look at wan 100.100.**.**. the ftp was open, thanks, cant understand on wan or ip adress, i am confused

100.100.xxx.xxx is a CGNAT address. You will not be able to access your FTP server from the internet.

I an very confused now on my wan/internet dnns go it is writen 100.100.*.*. and i can acces my ftp om that ip

Identify Open Ports on Your Internet Connection

your external address

147.78.*.* this is my public ip and it says its closed

Is there something totally wrong with my router or what, i am trying to understand

ok but if i use this 100.100.*.*.i can get my ftp server online then, thanks for help
I don't understand what you are saying. Are you asking a question?

100.100.*.* addresses are not reachable from the internet.

this is not a question, if i use 100.100.*.* on ftp software i get my ftp server not at 147.47.*.* that the only thig i can say

i try on 5 minutes with a freind then i can see, but if i not can, why so not on my public adress, i forwarded correct, i cant see what i can do then to solve the forwarding