What's new

Question Simple home lab network app needed...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kreemerz

New Around Here
Anyone know of any software/application which can be installed on a small home network (5 PC’s) that will allow me to control services/settings on all of them from one place… No need for server. The following things I’d like to control would be the following:

• custom windows login legal message/disclaimer
  • install apps
  • control settings
  • apply some level of group policy

Any ideas? Preferably free/open source… If pay ware is the only option then perhaps I’d buy it if it was under $100?

I've heard Endpoint Manager & Windows Admin Center but not sure if that's the way to go...

Anyone know of any software/application which can be installed on a small home network (5 PC’s) that will allow me to control services/settings on all of them from one place… No need for server. The following things I’d like to control would be the following:

• custom windows login legal message/disclaimer
  • install apps
  • control settings
  • apply some level of group policy

Any ideas? Preferably free/open source… If pay ware is the only option then perhaps I’d buy it if it was under $100?

I've heard Endpoint Manager & Windows Admin Center but not sure if that's the way to go...