What's new

[Release] FreshJR Adaptive QOS (Improvements / Custom Rules / and Inner workings)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, not sure if this is a bug or I'm just misinterpreting the data, but it looks like the statistics under qos classification is very under-accounted. I tested by streaming some videos on my computer. Under bandwidth monitor, it shows reasonable traffic activity. Under classification however, it shows no activity under the rate column, and the values under the total column seems very very low. After 10 minutes of streaming, it looks something like this (the screenshot was taken with the stock adaptive qos, but the issue occurs on both freshJR and flex):
5XZNSBx.png

The download stats shows barely anything and somehow the upload stats is showing way more traffic. Is this expected or is it missing a lot of traffic?
Any help would be appreciated!
You would get more views/replies if you posted this in the Flexqos thread as opposed to freshjr as it is now outdated and replaced by the newer flexqos. Also posting router model, firmware version and other information would be helpful.

You would get more views/replies if you posted this in the Flexqos thread as opposed to freshjr as it is now outdated and replaced by the newer flexqos. Also posting router model, firmware version and other information would be helpful.

Oops I thought I had posted it in that thread, I had multiple tabs open and messed it up. I'll post there with more info. Thanks

I'll close this thread for now. If FreshJr comes back, he can have it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.