What's new

[ROG RAPTURE GT-AX11000] Experiences & Discussion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This is stupid but can anyone show a picture on how to hook up this router with AT&T's 1 Gbps service ? Remember there is a AT&T gateway in the mix that you have to use :(

I don't care what it looks like.

If not no big deal.

different implementation, long time 120-128 haven't been supported on many Asus routers at all.

Well, further testing...

Enable 160mhz on 5g2, set 5g1 to 80mhz and it magically works.

Just stupid it can't function on both bands simultaneously.

Well, further testing...

Enable 160mhz on 5g2, set 5g1 to 80mhz and it magically works.

Just stupid it can't function on both bands simultaneously.

Like this?

1.png
2.png

Sorry I got lost in this thread but would setting the options like that help me achieve?

not me, only got 2 laptops with intal ax200's and a rt-ax92u in aimesh mode connected. transfers from my qnap usin 2.5gb ethernet is amazing. way better than my pc copying over 1gb ethernet.

Hi everyone

Just purchased the AX11000 unit and had a question on setup. Would someone outline the steps I should follow for a “clean” install. I currently have the AC-68u and numerous devices connected.

Planning to repurpose the 68u as AI mesh with wired backhaul

I assume update firmware but would appreciate if I can get some details from folks that have already performed these steps. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I have had frequently disconnect issues with the GTX-AX11000.
I have updated to the latest firmware (3.0.0.4.384_6436-g6d47c51).
I just found that these lines in the log seems related to my disconnects:

Dec 21 22:48:08 acsd: selected_chspec is 0x1002 (2)
Dec 21 22:48:08 acsd: Adjusted channel spec: 0x1002 (2)
Dec 21 22:48:08 acsd: selected channel spec: 0x1002 (2)
Dec 21 22:48:08 acsd: acs_set_chspec: 0x1002 (2) for reason APCS_INIT

Can anyone explain what this mean and why and maybe how to solve it?

Thanks.

Amazon has the ROG AX11000 for $340, lowest I have seen

Just picked it up today at Best Buy for $333.99 + tax. It is replacing the GT-5300. Anyone know if there is multiple hardware revisions yet? Mine says A1 and the ship date to BB was 12/17.

Amazon at $333,99 USD price range as well...I'm really holding back with my "mature" AC68u, it's working so flawless here, but I think upgrading for AX11000 will be more for future proof prospection....what a doubt :confused:

I am very happy with my GT-AX11000 so far. I don't have internet crashes or wifi connection losses. Hoping that they add WP3 in prompt firmware updates.

This is stupid but can anyone show a picture on how to hook up this router with AT&T's 1 Gbps service ? Remember there is a AT&T gateway in the mix that you have to use :(

I don't care what it looks like.

If not no big deal.
Just use the att router as a pass through. You can check IP pass through and choose the MAC address in the att modem? What specific modem do you have?

To everybody else, should I turn on WiFi 6 even though I have no WiFi 6 devices? And what’s the benefit of the 160 channel?

The reason I’m asking is I went back to my rt 88u with two rt 68 Aimesh nodes. I’d love to hook the ax11000 back up but I can’t keep having it drop WiFi signal in my house. I read some where that I should only use one aimesh rt 68 rather than two with the ax11000. Any truth to this?

I had the AX11000. No problems. Except parental control didn’t filter adult content that great on Android. My note 10+. And the Traffic Analyzer doesn’t show total download and upload. Just per device. So I returned it.

I had the AX11000. No problems. Except parental control didn’t filter adult content that great on Android. My note 10+. And the Traffic Analyzer doesn’t show total download and upload. Just per device. So I returned it.

Yikes, now you have me checking.

So I hooked the ax11000 back up, it seems to be working better, however the roaming hand off isn't working very well. I'll be downstairs in my basement where the main router is and it will still be connected downstairs. The default hand off is -70dbm. Any suggestions on what I should adjust it to?

Recently bought the ROG Ax11000 and initial impressions weren’t great but kept it. Now that I have added my previously Ac68U to AI mesh , whole network seems stable and good coverage everywhere in 5000 sq house . Routers are on the same floor at opposite ends of house and connected via wired cat5e through basement. I do agree there is some delays in the band showing up when trying to connect and not sure exactly how the handoff occurs or how to adjust settings for more seamless transition . Can someone share there settings when similar routers are used ?

Amazon has the ROG AX11000 for $340, lowest I have seen

Price is ok. I got mine on Amazon open box for $284. My router was factory sealed, the shipping box just had a little damage that didn't transfer to the router box itself.
9dd6535ea1a41934689fbb81738f11ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apologize if this is a repeated question, however can anyone confirm if the AX 11000 is capable for up and down OFDHA and can occur via firmware update or is this router limited based on the hardware

Hello Fellow AX11000 owners, anyone understand or provide additional possible reasonings why ASUS is not providing further firmware updates on this Flagship model? I would have expected more follow ups with this router.

Are they abandoning this model for another flagship AX? Thoughts or discussions Wednesday please

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!