What's new

RT-AC68P New Firmware Version 3.0.0.4.380.1031

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sm00thpapa

Very Senior Member
ASUS RT-AC68P Firmware version 3.0.0.4.380.1031

- Release Notes –
- Fixed too many repeat information in system log.
- Fixed Traffic analyzer issue UI issue when changing the data.
- Fixed Adaptive QoS bandwidth setting issue.
- Fixed low samba transfer throughput issue when enable bandwidth limiter.
- Fixed web history related issue.
- Fixed abnormal bandwidth increasing in bandwidth monitor.
- Fixed VPN client UI issue when using Firefox.
- Fixed wireless channel issue when set 2.4G channel in 12 or 13 (only for EU region)
- Fixed dual wan ping time watch dog issue which might cause .false fail over to secondary wan.
- Fixed Bandwidth monitor and Web history UI issue which was caused by "<" or ">" in SSID.

not sure if it just me, but i get wifi drops with this version. It won't 'kick' me off the wifi but pages will not load, when I check the network settings in an IOS device the network connect symbol just spins. If I 'forget" the network and reconnect it works fine.

I thought maybe it was the new IOS 9.2 but I have many devices on IOS 9.1 and it's happening to those as well. Anyone else have any issues?

not sure if it just me, but i get wifi drops with this version. It won't 'kick' me off the wifi but pages will not load, when I check the network settings in an IOS device the network connect symbol just spins. If I 'forget" the network and reconnect it works fine.

I thought maybe it was the new IOS 9.2 but I have many devices on IOS 9.1 and it's happening to those as well. Anyone else have any issues?

Most people are having that problem with this firmware since the wifi drivers were changed.

We have 6s's, 6's, and 5s's and no problem with this firmware, maybe you need to find a better channel with less interferences. I assume you have the 68P, other 68U's not all are not as good though.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!