What's new

Rt-ac68u connection stability issue on 378.56_2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Remove/Disable the VPN and wait the 30 minutes and you will recognize that your firewall-start script messes the things up (or not)... :eek:
...or you stop using the the useless TrendMicro stuff which triggers the unstable firewall-settings to be used multiple times! :rolleyes:

I've deleted the JFFS scripts all together and have just set some policy rules to route specific IP addresses to VPN. It seems like its working the same way, I just set static IP addresses for the two devices I want to use the VPN on, and if I want to bypass the VPN I can change the IP addresses manually/using the .bat file. Is there anything different/wrong with doing it this way than through JFFS script susing openvpn_event and firewall-start?

Also, its concerning that there is trendmicro stuff triggering the firewall rules, because I don't have any trend micro running on any of my devices, unless its an inbuilt router feature I haven't disabled?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!