What's new

RT-AC68U - updated download master 3.1.0.88

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kishork

Regular Contributor
Today i got this message on the USB applications page that new version of download master is available for online update, clicked that link and the download master now shows 3.1.0.88 (i think it was 3.1.0.85 earlier).. any idea what are the enhancements made in this updated version?

Yep it was enabled.. I even went on to Disable and Re-Enable it.. I then Uninstalled and Reinstalled it.. Factory Reset the router and then finally reflashed the firmware to get it to work..

Now my added files and torrents are vanishing without any reason... I think the update has some issues.

Updated as well with no issues.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Today i got this message on the USB applications page that new version of download master is available for online update, clicked that link and the download master now shows 3.1.0.88 (i think it was 3.1.0.85 earlier).. any idea what are the enhancements made in this updated version?

Hi.. wanted to check if your Download Master is working fine since the update... are you able to queue up torrents for download?

However it did corrupt the url of some of existing in download and I am not able to clean that up now. . But new ones I give it is downloading

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

However it did corrupt the url of some of existing in download and I am not able to clean that up now. . But new ones I give it is downloading

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Are you able to queue up several downloads? What size of external HDD are you using?

It seems a lot of people including me are facing some weird issues since the new update..

1. We are unable to queue up downloads.
2. Downloads already queued up are being deleted automatically.
3. Once a download is complete all the others in the queue stops to download too and it feels as if the application has hung up.

What size of external HDD are you using?

1. We are unable to queue up downloads.
2. Downloads already queued up are being deleted automatically.
3. Once a download is complete all the others in the queue stops to download too and it feels as if the application has hung up.

nothing of above.. Seagate 2 TB USB3.0 EXT4..

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!