What's new

runner mode is disable without touching anything, help please. ax-11000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

berku4

New Around Here
Greetings, I need advice with the latest merlin firmware update for my ax-11000. the "runner" mode is deactivated only every few minutes, I activate it through putty but after a few minutes without touching anything it is deactivated. I have tried some scripts to activate the runner but they don't work because it ends up deactivating itself. Can someone write me a script where the runner is not deactivated. I don't know what else to do, thanks. shh script for putty, thanks.

this script no found:

Code:
runner enable
nvram set runner_enable="1"
nvram set runner_enable_force="1"
nvram commit

It depends on what firmware options you have enabled. If it gets constantly disabled - it's incompatible with something. You have to describe your configuration first otherwise no one can help you. Forcefully re-enabling Runner is not the solution.

It depends on what firmware options you have enabled. If it gets constantly disabled - it's incompatible with something. You have to describe your configuration first otherwise no one can help you. Forcefully re-enabling Runner is not the solution.
Nothing, everything is well configured. In fact, I just downgraded the firmware and I still have the same problem. I am with adaptive mode of qos. the runner turns off.

I want to reverse the change. I mean, I want to have the runner activated but I can't. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Run these commands to undo the mess you've made and see if it's any better:
Code:
nvram unset runner_enable
nvram unset runner_enable_force
nvram unset runner_disable
nvram unset fc_disable
nvram unset runner_disable_force
nvram unset fc_disable_force
nvram commit
service reboot

Run these commands to undo the mess you've made and see if it's any better:
Code:
nvram unset runner_enable
nvram unset runner_enable_force
nvram unset runner_disable
nvram unset fc_disable
nvram unset runner_disable_force
nvram unset fc_disable_force
nvram commit
service reboot

this script no found... it's a very strange thing.