1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Script question

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by TCoreX, Jan 24, 2020.

1. TCoreX

TCoreX Occasional Visitor

Hello, I have a question about a private script.

Originally this script is executed via C ++, creates a m3u list for me and is playable, which also includes a cfg file.

Is it all executable via the router that installed Debian Stretch and Entware?

If so, how do I proceed because I do not want the script to be generated continuously on a running PC.

2. ColinTaylor

ColinTaylor Part of the Furniture

If you post the code for the script and the C++ program we might be able to offer an opinion.

3. Jack Yaz

Jack Yaz Part of the Furniture

This sounds like its probably a dodgy way of ripping streams off the net and feeding them to Kodi/Plex to be playable

4. TCoreX

TCoreX Occasional Visitor

If the topic is unsuitable, please say, because I don't want to cause any unrest.