What's new

YazFi [Solved] Yazfi (again, same problem ever)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-164130202.png
    Screenshot_20210131-164130202.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 101

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-164517972.png
    Screenshot_20210131-164517972.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20210131-164526623.png
    Screenshot_20210131-164526623.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 108
They're enabled on yazfi but disabled on system.
WOW, as soon as I manually wrote false on yazfi config for the 1st and 4th guest networks, and hit apply again, everything started working.

Maybe we've found the culprit?

WOW, as soon as I manually wrote false on yazfi config for the 1st and 4th guest networks, and hit apply again, everything started working.

Maybe we've found the culprit?

So I think you should check whether when yazfi guest is on, but system guest is off?

Because if someone, like me, disable a guest wifi without first disable yazfi for that guest, it'll cause this...

And maybe you should improve logs and echos when error occurs?

i do, i'm not sure why it's passing.
can you check what you get for
Code:
nvram show | grep bss_enabled
adminRT-AC86U/tmp/home/root nvram show | grep bss_enabled wl0.1_bss_enabled=0 size: 76232 bytes (54840 left) wl0.2_bss_enabled=1 wl0.3_bss_enabled=0 wl0_bss_enabled=1 wl1.1_bss_enabled=0 wl1.2_bss_enabled=1 wl1.3_bss_enabled=0 wl1_bss_enabled=1 wl_bss_enabled=1

So I think you should check whether when yazfi guest is on, but system guest is off?

Because if someone, like me, disable a guest wifi without first disable yazfi for that guest, it'll cause this...

And maybe you should improve logs and echos when error occurs?
Sorry, just noticed this in the output you gave me. The error did print!
Code:
+ Validate_Number  0 silent
+ [ 0 -eq 0 ]
+ return 0
+ [ 0 -eq 0 ]
+ [ -z  ]
+ Print_Output false wl1.1 - Interface not enabled/configured in Web GUI (Guest Network menu) \e[31m
+ [ false = true ]
+ printf \e[1m\e[31m%s: wl1.1 - Interface not enabled/configured in Web GUI (Guest Network menu)\e[0m\n\n YazFi
YazFi: wl1.1 - Interface not enabled/configured in Web GUI (Guest Network menu)
Did you not see them on screen?

Yes I see, but my question is if yazfi detects that guest is disabled, it should continue to the others right? The problem is it continues the validation, but don't enable the config rules...

Only if I put false on yazfi config file for the disabled guests

Yes I see, but my question is if yazfi detects that guest is disabled, it should continue to the others right? The problem is it continues the validation, but don't enable the config rules...

Only if I put false on yazfi config file for the disabled guests
No, i deem the config invalid therefore apply no settings, as things stand

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!