What's new

spdMerlin spdMerlin - Automated speedtests with graphs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi Jack, I just did the update to v3.2.0 using amtm built in (FW version, alpha 2) running on an AX88U. The web page is not showing any graphs. I did a reboot then a forced update. Again, no graphs are appearing.
Looking forward to the table!
Are you seeing the tab and the page is blank, or no tab at all? If the tab is there, do you get any console errors in the browser?

Hi Jack, I just did the update to v3.2.0 using amtm built in (FW version, alpha 2) running on an AX88U. The web page is not showing any graphs. I did a reboot then a forced update. Again, no graphs are appearing.
Looking forward to the table!
Run u a second time after updating and then run a speedtest please

Can confirm works on RT-AC87U, noticed it wasn't on the supported list:

p8VAaQI.png

Run u a second time after updating and then run a speedtest please
Thanks, that did the trick!
Nice job on the table BTW!

After the last update I can't set the time scheduler anymore. Option 7 shows an empty field, Start: - End:
Of course this also leaves the UI stats empty. Is there something else that's not running? All other scheduled scripts works as expected.

Upgraded with no problems.

Now the interface selection survives a reboot as advertised. Thank you very much.

No problems with any other settings they carried over from the previous version AND survived a reboot.

Thanks again for this useful utility.

After the last update I can't set the time scheduler anymore. Option 7 shows an empty field, Start: - End:
Of course this also leaves the UI stats empty. Is there something else that's not running? All other scheduled scripts works as expected.
Can you provide a screenshot of what happens please when you try setting a schedule? Scheduling code wasn't touch at all between 3.1 and 3.2

Thank you for the new update.
But I can't get it installed on my RT-AC86U: 384.14_2 even not when I do a factory reset.
He keeps saying "spdMerlin: Unsupported firmware version detected"

I now tried the latest RT-AC86U_384.15_alpha2 firmware, but the script keeps coming with "spdMerlin: Unsupported firmware version detected"

Thank you for the new update.
But I can't get it installed on my RT-AC86U: 384.14_2 even not when I do a factory reset.
He keeps saying "spdMerlin: Unsupported firmware version detected"

I now tried the latest RT-AC86U_384.15_alpha2 firmware, but the script keeps coming with "spdMerlin: Unsupported firmware version detected"
Now that i did break. Please try running the install command again.

Can you provide a screenshot of what happens please when you try setting a schedule? Scheduling code wasn't touch at all between 3.1 and 3.2
upload_2020-1-31_13-3-5.png

upload_2020-1-31_13-3-37.png

It’s now working great on my RT-AC86U alpha2, the VPN is still there after reboots. I’m liking the new addition many thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I notice something else, every time I update the script it creates another tab in the routers UI:
upload_2020-1-31_17-38-58.png

Looks like the file has been tampered with. Delete the config and relaunch the script
That worked, the file looks good again:
upload_2020-1-31_17-53-16.png

Now what could have been the cause of this?

Does the PREFERREDSERVER value equate to the 1-10 list generated by option 4? How hard would it be to add an option to enter a preferred server number from the speedtest.net list providing I know the number and can enter it if prompted? None of the ten nearest are the fastest for me.

Updated my second router to 3.2.0 and it also added a new SpeedTest tab:
upload_2020-1-31_20-12-27.png

Any one else getting this too?