What's new

SSH access from guest networks (merlin 386.1/AX6000)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SwiftSpider

New Around Here
Dear fellow tweakers,

I've been using for years now merlin + yazfi, have some knowledge in sysadmin, however not as advanced in network configuration.

I as well have the main ssid routed to VPN ( through ip rules in VPN client config )
I have setup different guest networks with yazfi, routing through different VPN clients. This works well.

I can access intranet + ssh while connected through the main SSID( range 192.168.100.0/24 ), but I'm unable to do so while connected to the guest networks (192.168.90.0/24). Connection refused. (even if intranet access is enabled in guest settings). I did set policy rules to NOT STRICT in VPN config

I checked in iptables -L, could not check any restriction for that

What I would like to achieve, is to be able to restart router VPN clients through command line through ssh (which works well when I am connected to the main SSID) but also when I am connected on guest wifis

in advance, thanks a lot for your inputs!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!