What's new

System Reboot IOS Shortcut

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

figorr

Regular Contributor
I have some IOS shortcuts to start and stop a VPN client, to reboot the router and also for rebooting a single node. They are very useful for some quick actions.

The question is ... according to the new 386 firmware features that allows to reboot the whole Aimesh system (router and nodes) with just one click. Is there any way to configure this command for IOS shortcuts? Anyone knows which is the ssh command that can be able to reboot the whole Aimesh system?

I have some IOS shortcuts to start and stop a VPN client, to reboot the router and also for rebooting a single node. They are very useful for some quick actions.

The question is ... according to the new 386 firmware features that allows to reboot the whole Aimesh system (router and nodes) with just one click. Is there any way to configure this command for IOS shortcuts? Anyone knows which is the ssh command that can be able to reboot the whole Aimesh system?
Would you mind sharing your shortcuts? I too am looking to write some iOS shortcuts, but can't find a starting point....

It’s easy.

1. You should create a new shortcut. “+“ icon

2. Under the search tab, you should write “ssh”. And then select the Action ...“Execute script through ssh”.

3. In the new window you have to detail your router (node) IP, user and password. Port 22 is the default port. You should change it if you changed your ssh port in the router.

4. Under the script tab... place the command you want to run.
For example:
- to reboot the routter: reboot
- to start vpn client 1: service start_vpnclient1
- to stop vpn client 1: service stop_vpnclient1

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!