The rmerlin donation thread.

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

JIPG

Regular Contributor
Donation made as an small "thanks" for your effort!.

bassoprofundo

New Around Here
Just donated here and am sorry I haven't before now! I've been using for years, first on my N66u, then multiple AC68Us, now AX86Us. Thanks for all you do!

bobpow

Regular Contributor
annual donation made. Thank you RMerlin

sfortis

Occasional Visitor
im using merlin for years, never noticed the donation button on your page (maybe should be on the top!)
donated (and ill do this again) so you can continue your great job! thank you for your efforts!

arkoko

New Around Here
Donation done. Thank you for your job. After one week of usage I'm very impressed (RT-AC86U and RT-AC68U as mesh node in use).

Samwel

New Around Here
Also made a small donation. A long time user that hasn’t before either..
Thanks for all your hard work!

stargazer

New Around Here
Thanks for taking time out of your day to reply to my messages and for your great and well thought-out Merlin/Asus firmware.

Last edited:

PR3MIUM

Occasional Visitor

@RMerlin

whats your TOP1 Donation, maybe i can beat it next month ? (so maybe you can buy a new Asus Router for testing) :cool:

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev

@RMerlin

whats your TOP1 Donation, maybe i can beat it next month ? (so maybe you can buy a new Asus Router for testing) :cool:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm good on the router front, Asus sends me development samples for the models that I support, so I don't need to buy any router at this time.

PR3MIUM

Occasional Visitor
Thanks for the offer, but I'm good on the router front, Asus sends me development samples for the models that I support, so I don't need to buy any router at this time.
can see the guys @dd-wrt now with ":eek:" ^^