The rmerlin donation thread.

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

L&LD

Part of the Furniture

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
@dave14305 the rules are not the rules for everyone. :)

NGRhodes

Regular Contributor
I've just donated again, I figure the long term support is saving me from having to buy a new router, so I can still afford to donate a little and still save money.

Cheers, Nick

Mark Taylor

Occasional Visitor
Hello Eric, thanks for all your hard work with this project over the years and just sent you my annual donation.
Merry Xmas.
Cheers Mark

Maverickcdn

Sent. Keep up the stellar work, it's greatly appreciated

dev_null

New router, time for another donation! Transaction ID: 20497240285535218. Cheers and appreciate the firmware!

JSinFCVA

Regular Contributor
Happy New Year Eric... Another great year for AsusWrt-Merlin. Have now added Mesh to my network (New AX86U + Old AC86U as Mesh client). Both running Merlin 386 Beta. Another annual donation sent your way for all the great work you do! Such a great community you have created and support.

SBSTNGRSS

Occasional Visitor
Thanks Eric for the great work over the last years. I have donated a few coffee/ beers :)

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
I setup a donation subscription of a whole dollar per month.

While I appreciate it, just so people are aware of it - the way Paypal works, they charge a flat fee per transaction plus a percentage. On a 1$ monthly transaction, there is roughly 60 cents left for me, largely because of the flat fee portion.

I get a lot more out of a single 12$ donation than 12 monthly 1$ donation (something like roughly 11$ versus only 8$ end up in my account).

sebmack

New Around Here
Wait a sec. Merlin is one person? Doing all this? I'm like 7 years into using routers in ways I couldn't without him. That's insane. Wow. Thanks. Donation sent.

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
Link works for me.