What's new

Traffic Analyzer - Statistic only goes back 15 days

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ronmis

Occasional Visitor
I have the RT-AX3000 with the latest Asus Merlin installed on it, It has been running for several months. The only issue I seem to have with it is that the Traffic Analyzer - Statistic provides data for only the last 15 days.

1621797100676.png

Anyone know why this is happening and if there is a way to correct it?
Under Tools - Other Settings, the Traffic history location is set to RAM (Default). I don't have any Addons/scripts installed, so I don't think space is an issue.

Under Tools - Other Settings, the Traffic history location is set to RAM (Default).

Unrelated to Traffic Analyzer, used for Traffic Monitor only. Traffic Analyzer stores data in jffs and the file size is limited.

Unrelated to Traffic Analyzer, used for Traffic Monitor only. Traffic Analyzer stores data in jffs and the file size is limited.
Gotcha. My JFFS currently shows 7.32 / 47.00 MB. So something else is probably going on.

I have the RT-AX3000 with the latest Asus Merlin installed on it, It has been running for several months. The only issue I seem to have with it is that the Traffic Analyzer - Statistic provides data for only the last 15 days.
Did you upgrade from an older version of Merlin 15 days ago. A couple of versions ago my entire traffic analyzer history (about 4 years) was wiped out during an upgrade.

Did you upgrade from an older version of Merlin 15 days ago. A couple of versions ago my entire traffic analyzer history (about 4 years) was wiped out during an upgrade.
I upgraded to the latest version a couple of weeks back, but this has been happening from the time I got this router, in Jan this year.