What's new

Traffic monitor issue with Chrome

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AlexMil

New Around Here
Hi

sorry if this may have been aleady asked somewhere in the forum but I'm unable to find any discussion on this issue.
I have a RT-AC68 with Asus Merlin 380.65_4 firmware, but the issue is present at least in all 380.65_x firmwares I tried and only using Chrome browser.

Opening the Traffic Manager - Traffic Monitor (Main_TrafficMonitor_realtime.asp) there are 4 tabs named Ethernet WAN, Wired, Wireless 2.4GHz and Wireless 5GHz. Leaving the option on the top-right on "Real-time", each time I try to switch to another tab different than "Ethernet WAN" the graph is automatically refreshed each second and switched back to Ethernet WAN tab, there is no way to keep the other tabs displayed on screen. This doesn't happend if I choose "Last 24 hours", "Last month" and so on, but only on "Real-time".

Is anybody facing the same issue? Is there any solution to this behaviour, that is not using a different browser than Chrome? Thanks in advance.