What's new

UI refreshes and default back to Client# on VPN client after uploading OVPN profile file

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

canknucklehead

New Around Here
Hi, I am on 384.5 with ASUS RT-AC68U. Been trying to set up a VPN client, but each time I upload the OVPN config file from NORD VPN, the UI refreshes on its on and wipes out all the information I have put in, such as password and user name and the custon script at the bottom... the name of the client also defaults back to "Client#".

What can I do to set up the VPN client?

Hi, I am on 384.5 with ASUS RT-AC68U. Been trying to set up a VPN client, but each time I upload the OVPN config file from NORD VPN, the UI refreshes on its on and wipes out all the information I have put in, such as password and user name and the custon script at the bottom... the name of the client also defaults back to "Client#".

What can I do to set up the VPN client?
Do your routine in reverse. Import the file first then fill out the specifics later then apply the changes.

Do your routine in reverse. Import the file first then fill out the specifics later then apply the changes.

I have also noticed this new behavior on the current builds. If you bounce between providers frequently it can be frustrating losing all your policy rules. This never used to happen.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!