What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yes, there is actually: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ) uidivstats.js:34

No idea what it means though I'm afraid, bit above my paygrade.
Click the link to that line, and PM me the contents please (sounds like something is breaking jscript parsing)

Click the link to that line, and PM me the contents please (sounds like something is breaking jscript parsing)

Can you explain what you mean like I'm a 10 year old? The only thing I can click on is the uidivstats.js:34 bit, it brings up about 50 lines of code - is that what you want?

Sorry, I'm no coder....lol

Can you explain what you mean like I'm a 10 year old? The only thing I can click on is the uidivstats.js:34 bit, it brings up about 50 lines of code - is that what you want?

Sorry, I'm no coder....lol
Yes please

Interesting, it doesnt look like any ads have been blocked. Does the stats text load?

Yes, I turned ublock off just in case that was causing it - no difference. The starts are loading fine, both pixelserve & diversion, although there are some empty fields in the diversion stats. Everything was working fine before the last update.

Yes, I turned ublock off just in case that was causing it - no difference. The starts are loading fine, both pixelserve & diversion, although there are some empty fields in the diversion stats.
that's probably why - can you PM me those please?

is adblocking definitely enabled in diversion?

0 ads blocked - that's why

I'll need to put safeguards in so it doesnt error - but strange that you dont have any ads being blocked at all

I also trid reinstalling diversion, but it made no difference either, so yeah, very strange indeed....

Edit: Although, I am using PIA with MACE enabled (their own adblocker) so I don't get too many ads anyway - I use diversion for other lists mainly, not so much for ads, but I was getting a few blocked before the update that showed up in the graphs.

I also trid reinstalling diversion, but it made no difference either, so yeah, very strange indeed....

Edit: Although, I am using PIA with MACE enabled (their own adblocker) so I don't get too many ads anyway - I use diversion for other lists mainly, not so much for ads.
Ah - personally i'd prefer diversion over MACE, but to each their own! i'll add a check/fix that if sections are missing/empty in the stats, uiDivStats handles them appropriately

Mind you, MACE is not enabled on the router itself of course.....
if your primary browsing devices use mace, there would be relatively few (apparently 0 in your environment) ads for diversion to block

are you using dnsfilter or anything like that?

Thinking about it, only my android devices are using MACE, so I don't think it's relevent tbh. All my linux/windows units go through the router, no dns filter.
Can I reload the previous version & see if it reverts back to normal?

Thinking about it, only my android devices are using MACE, so I don't think it's relevent tbh. All my linux/windows units go through the router, no dns filter.
Can I reload the previous version & see if it reverts back to normal?
It isn't easy to downgrade, and the same issue will exist. Probably coincidence you updated and there's no ads blocked

Well, it was definately working fine before the upgrade. Maybe something has gotten corrupted? Oh god, another router reinstall......lol

Well, it was definately working fine before the upgrade. Maybe something has gotten corrupted?
Your ad blocking stats ;) force a generation if one didn't run on the hour and see if any ads are logged. Otherwise, deliberately visit something on a blacklist in Diversion

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!