I followed the instructions by @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow to Enforce Safe Search for various search engines, but I'm failing to bypass these DNS re-routings for two devices, my personal laptop and our smart TV. What I've done so far:
- As per instructions here In LAN Settings > DNSFilter > I've enable DNS Filtering, set 'Global Mode' tot Router and added my TV and my own laptop to the table below with Quad9 for DNS. I've tried others DNS servers too. I applied the settings.
- I cleared my browser cache and entire web history through Firefoxes settings.
- I flushed the local DNS-cache with
- I manually restarted dnsmasq
- I've rebooted the router and my laptop but still, Youtube won't show me a 'restricted' video (which is about jailbreaking an ancient iPad).