What's new

Upgraded to AX86, some questions about Traffic Monitor and Windguard

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Wafflestyx

Occasional Visitor
Replaced my AC68 with an AX86, flashed latest merlin and got everything set up, but there is a chance I may have overlooked something.
  1. I noticed under Traffic Monitor there is only a listing for Real-Time, on the 68 I was able to see Per-Device. Is this no longer supported?
    I like to beable to see how much trafic each device is doing. If its gone and there is some add on that adds this back with a nice gui please let me know.

2. I used to use OpenVPN I decided to try out Wireguard and it seems great. OPenVPN has a Killswith option you can toggle, this is not present in Wireguard?

1. I noticed under Traffic Monitor there is only a listing for Real-Time, on the 68 I was able to see Per-Device. Is this no longer supported?
Per-device monitoring was some ancient Tomato code that RMerlin ported to his firmware. It is not compatible with the newer ax-class routers so is not included on them. I believe the new Traffic Analyzer - Statistic option offers something similar.

Per-device monitoring was some ancient Tomato code that RMerlin ported to his firmware. It is not compatible with the newer ax-class routers so is not included on them. I believe the new Traffic Analyzer - Statistic option offers something similar.
Ah, I didnt know that.
I dont know about Traffic Analyzer.
I dont know what Im alowing for the Trend Micro agreement. Sure it might be nothing but I dont know.

Last edited: