What's new

Uptime 521 days 1 hour(s) 28 minute(s) 7 seconds

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You have to validate your claim with GUI screenshot.

Forum's self proclaimed uptimer is @shabbs. You can make him cry (with your uptime) or celebrate (the new Uptime Contest thread). :D

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 20.15.01.png

Particularly on an AC model still running the highly vulnerable 384.xx codebase today.

Forum's self proclaimed uptimer is @shabbs. You can make him cry (with your uptime) or celebrate (the new Uptime Contest thread). :D
LOL! That is some crazy long uptime tho... I mean, it is impressive.

But @daylight, I'd say it's time to update to the current stable version... 386.5_2

That old RT-AC68U is fantastic. I don't do uptime contents, but my uptime is almost always the time since last firmware release.

I have Cisco routers at client sites that have been up over 10 years........ Of course they cost over $10k.

For a consmer router like this, I would not want it to be up that long. Sometimes you just need to flush out memory and start clean. Plus my GUI tended to freeze up from time to time when on 384.19.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!