What's new

Viewing router clients logs me out after 380.62 to 380.68 upgrade

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Nethead

New Around Here
Just upgraded from 380.61.1 to 380.68.4. Now, when I click 'View List' to view the devices connected to the router (on the UI front page), I do get a pop-up window that contains the client list. However, that list only lasts about 10-20 seconds (and is sort of corrupted looking), and I'm automatically logged out and thrown back to the login screen for the router. I then have to login again to get back to the router UI. This is very repeatable.

Other interactions with the router UI work fine. It's just viewing the connected clients that seems to cause this issue.

I'm running a RT-N66U, and accessing it via Windows-10 using Firefox 56.0.1. The same thing happens using Edge 40.15. Anyone else have this issue?

Just upgraded from 380.61.1 to 380.68.4. Now, when I click 'View List' to view the devices connected to the router (on the UI front page), I do get a pop-up window that contains the client list. However, that list only lasts about 10-20 seconds (and is sort of corrupted looking), and I'm automatically logged out and thrown back to the login screen for the router. I then have to login again to get back to the router UI. This is very repeatable.

Other interactions with the router UI work fine. It's just viewing the connected clients that seems to cause this issue.

I'm running a RT-N66U, and accessing it via Windows-10 using Firefox 56.0.1. The same thing happens using Edge 40.15. Anyone else have this issue?
Probably best to backup nvram using John's utility, then factory reset. Then reset all browser caches to be sure.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!