What's new

Vpn Server Help….

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

houghton19

Regular Contributor
I’m not sure if this is doable, or if it’s even worth the hassle, it would be cool if possible. I’ve been playing around with VPNs recently and looking at maybe trying to set my own up ( it sure I’m skilled enough but just got an electric van from work and may have time on my hands charging through the day).

Last night I was playing with my AXE16000 and got the vpn server working, pretty cool, not the best thing for me at the moment because our internet isn’t amazing but HOPE we are getting FTTP soon. So I could turn on open vpn on 4g and connect to the router directly and when checking obviously I had my own ip address…… now I have two apps that I use that require a USA ip address to access (F1TV PRO and IFollow). Is there any way that I can use the router as a server BUT instead of it being my home ip address could it be a different one like a usa one.

Thanks.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!