What's new

What is your mouse?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Logitech M310 cordless, (1) AA battery...
1692461334463.png

Logitech RX720 cordless, (2) AA batteries...
1692461281086.png

OE

Last edited:
Logitech M340 wireless mouse

Comes as a combo with my Logitech wireless K470 keyboard

I have a Logitech G Pro and G903, both are ambidextrous models, if you dislike asymmetry. The 903 is a bit heavier but more versatile, has free scroll, and suits my long fingers better. Had an MX3 Anywhere for work but was too small for my hand.

Last edited:
I am using a Lenovo Legion M600 for the last year or so.

What do you use? I really hate asymmetrical mice.:mad:

Depends on the task at hand...

Point made though about the Asymmetric ones, they're not very friendly for folks that prefer left-hand mousing - I'm left handed, but I mouse about with the right hand - leaving left hand for the keyboard, which has advantages for gaming, at least in my humble opinion ;)

Logitech G PRO X Superlight 2 came out. I don't like 1. I expected 2 would be better. But it's worse than 1. I don't feel any sensor difference between 1(hero) and 2(hero 2). Click Pressure and noise are higher than 1 because of Optical Switch. Click noise is horrible.
It's exactly same as saw wiggle sound? :mad: I put it in the box again. The price is still overpriced like 1.

Last edited:
None; an Apple Magic Trackpad instead.

BTW - I have one of these - on Mac's they are kind of interesting as while BT, they are very low latency....

I few folks might not appreciate how large that device is...

IMG_3700.jpg

For Gaming - I"m thinking no, as most gaming platforms don't really support trackpad - and when have we seen a decent trackpad for Windows?

After decades in I.T. my wrist and arm do so much better with a vertical mouse at about a 50 degree angle or less.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!