What's new

Diversion Whitelist entry not working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sas

Regular Contributor
I have put in several entries in my whitelist (api.usersnap.com, usersnap.com, cdn.usersnap.com, widget.usersnap.com) to allow a feedback form on a site to work. I added these entries, and processed them, but the form is still blocked (even after cache clear and reload). When I disable Diversion, it is not blocked. I have tried reinstalling Diversion, rebooting the router, reprocessing both whitelists and blacklists and all lists, but no luck. I can verify that these entries are on my whitelist, and that they are correct, but it is still being blocked. Any tips on how to make the whitelist respect these entries or troubleshoot what is happening? Thanks!

ok an interesting twist to this...when I upload my code to my remote server and try to access the form, I am not blocked by Diversion. But when I am previewing it locally (local dev server), I AM blocked (even though it calls the identical url)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!