Diversion Whitelist entry not working

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Sas

Regular Contributor
I have put in several entries in my whitelist (api.usersnap.com, usersnap.com, cdn.usersnap.com, widget.usersnap.com) to allow a feedback form on a site to work. I added these entries, and processed them, but the form is still blocked (even after cache clear and reload). When I disable Diversion, it is not blocked. I have tried reinstalling Diversion, rebooting the router, reprocessing both whitelists and blacklists and all lists, but no luck. I can verify that these entries are on my whitelist, and that they are correct, but it is still being blocked. Any tips on how to make the whitelist respect these entries or troubleshoot what is happening? Thanks!

Sas

Regular Contributor
ok an interesting twist to this...when I upload my code to my remote server and try to access the form, I am not blocked by Diversion. But when I am previewing it locally (local dev server), I AM blocked (even though it calls the identical url)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!