What's new

Wifi/tablet issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Gar

Very Senior Member
Had lousy wifi all afternoon, LAN was fine. Now, it seems near normal except my tablet won't reconnect. It says "Connected, No Internet" and it doesn't matter how strong the signal is. Phone and Roku working normally. Thought it was my router earlier, now wondering if the tablet has just chosen this same time to die. Does my Asus 86u have the ability to block a single device somehow, it appears in the DNS list?

Did you try forgetting the network on the tablet, shutting off (not a reboot) the tablet and then turning it on again and re-associating the network?

Did a reset and the tablet works now. Another mystery.

Reset the router, just don't know what changed the setting(s). Nor do I know what setting.

Reset the router, just don't know what changed the setting(s). Nor do I know what setting.

The fact that you reset the router and manually configured it is all that is needed sometimes. ;)

I know, it's my last resort when I can't find a logical solution otherwise.

Check your router, Is all LED lights are litting properly? Connect your router with power source and use Ethernet port to connect internet. Reset your router by pressing reset button on the rear panel of router, hold it for 20 sec then release. It reboot automatically. Check firmware.
Check problem would be same?

Check your router, Is all LED lights are litting properly? Connect your router with power source and use Ethernet port to connect internet. Reset your router by pressing reset button on the rear panel of router, hold it for 20 sec then release. It reboot automatically. Check firmware.
Check problem would be same?

See post three. It is already working. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!