What's new

Wireguard Server

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mike001

New Around Here
Anyone have trouble when using wireguard server with accessing local devices? If i use OpenVPN i can access work remotely. If i use wireguard i cannot access local machines. Im using default vaules for both. The issue is on merlin and stock.

I can't get it to work at all. Using my phone on mobile data, connecting to wireguard using my phone but can't access the router, my NAS, or the internet.

Mine works fine, I didn't need to add anything to vpn director either. I use it with mac, win and android clients.

I can't get it to work at all. Using my phone on mobile data, connecting to wireguard using my phone but can't access the router, my NAS, or the internet.
Its really hard to troubleshoot "doesnt work"
Does the app on your phone shows significant rx/tx data? Focus on trying to access router via router ip (192.168.50.1?) And not any host name Asus.router. ... stuff.

If no significant rx data and no access to router via ip the tunnel doesnt reach your router. Check endpoint address, ddns, open ports at isp or similar.